5920 UHP Configurator Software, V3.0
To use this software:
- Download the msi file to your computer.
- Double-click the file to manually start the installation. By default the software will install in C:\Program Files (x86)\AMETEK\AMETEK UHP Configurator. The software will also create a shortcut icon on the desktop to start the software (called AMETEK UHP Configurator).
- To start the software, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\AMETEK\AMETEK UHP Configurator and double-click “Configurator” or, from the computer’s desktop, double-click the AMETEK UHP Configurator
Minimum PC Requirements for Configurator Software
- Pentium 166 or faster
- 16 MB RAM
- 3 MB of available hard disk space
- Sound Card (for alarms) recommended, not required
- Windows 7 Professional Edition and later. The System 200 Configurator Software is not certified to operate with Windows Home Editions
- 800 x 600 resolution or higher recommended
- 256-color display, 32767 colors (HiColor, 16-bit) recommended
For additional information about the UHP Configurator Software, view the UHP Configurator Software User’s Guide, which can be found inside the analyzer’s User Manual.